Adding asparagus to our diet can help us if we want to lose weight since it is a healthy food with diuretic properties. Of all the types of asparagus we can find, wild asparagus are among the healthiest. They are wild, have a slightly bitter taste and have diuretic properties. They usually grow in the sunniest countries, and in fact, as a curious fact we will tell you that the oldest recipe we have today, is a recipe book in Latin called “De re coquinaria” (on kitchen matter) where we They explain an exquisite way of cooking wild asparagus. Appreciated by the Egyptians since ancient times, they are such a complete, healthy and low-fat food, which is often included in slimming diets.
Today in our space we want to talk to you about wild asparagus. Have you tried them already?
The Benefits of Wild Asparagus
Many of us are used to those white asparagus, tender fibrous and sweet. In the case of the trigueros it can be said that they are a little more firm, juicy and with a slightly more intense flavor. They are delicious and can contribute to our diet amount of beneficial nutrients.
1. Very Suitable in Slimming Diets
Wild asparagus are those types of vegetables that are so used to losing those extra kilos. They only contain 18 calories per 100 grams. Interesting, right? And they are very satisfying.
- They favor the sanguineous irrigation of the kidneys, increasing therefore the filtration of toxins and elements of waste through the urine.
- It helps us to avoid the accumulation of liquids, allowing the mineral readjustment of our organism. Wild asparagus – and all varieties in general – are a much better option than artificial diuretics.
- Asparagus, asparagus, can also help regulate and eliminate excess body fat cells.
- It promotes circulation in our body and can help to rehydrate the tissues…
2. They are Healthy for the Whole Family
Wild asparagus are very rich in all kinds of nutrients, but especially in minerals:
- Vitamins B
- Vitamin E, C and K
- Folic acid
All this will not only help us obtain adequate energy and healthy nutrition , but also, our skin, our bones, heart and even our brain health, will benefit if we consume them regularly. However,
“Many of these vitamins are usually lost during cooking, although that is something we cannot avoid because it is not always easy to consume them in their natural state”.
Lightweight Recipes for Weight Loss with Wild Asparagus
TRIGUEROUS ASPARAGUS WITH TURKEY
- A turkey breast
- 1 leek
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 4 wild asparagus
- 30 grams of almonds
- Fresh thyme
- Freshly ground black pepper
- The juice of half a lemon
- Extra virgin olive oil
- We will start by washing the asparagus well. Do the same with the leek, peel it and cut it to pieces more or less than one centimeter.
- Peel the garlic and cut them into thin slices.
- Once peeled, heat a pan with a little extra virgin olive oil, and add the brisket to make it brown. Try not to get too dry.
- Before finishing, add freshly ground black pepper on both sides and incorporate a few sticks of garlic to offer their aroma to the chicken. Reservation.
- On the other hand, in another pan, let’s prepare our wild asparagus. Add olive oil, leeks, asparagus, thyme and a little pepper. Let them take a golden color.
- As soon as the vegetation water has evaporated, add the almonds and garlic so that they also brown. You will see how the garlic will bring its rich flavor and the almonds will be crispy.
- Emplatamos: base the asparagus and leeks, then the breast of payment and finally, the garlic and almonds. Finally, sprinkle everything with a little lemon juice.
SALAD OF TRIGUERO ASPARAGUS
- 3 wild asparagus
- 1 boiled egg
- 100 g of spinach
- 50 g of arugula
- Half pomegranate
- A handful of pine nuts
- A handful of raisins
- Olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- First of all we will start by cleaning the asparagus well and cutting it into pieces. Then, we boil a saucepan with water where we will add them together with a little salt. Then let them cook a little, just 5 minutes and help preserve their properties.
- Next, we gild them briefly on the grill with a little olive oil. A few minutes will suffice, and then reserve them.
- Now we will complete our bowl for salad: first add the spinach and the arugula very clean, flake that half pomegranate and include that cooked egg cut into slices.
- Finally, add the wild asparagus together with the pine nuts and raisins, and dress to taste with olive oil and Modena vinegar. It is delicious!
asparagus benefits weight loss, is canned asparagus good for you, is raw asparagus good for you, asparagus benefits and side effects, asparagus benefits for men, benefits of asparagus juice, is asparagus good for you, asparagus nutrition data, freepdfebookdownload.org, freepdfebookdownload, free pdf ebook download
#asparagusbenefitsweightloss #iscannedasparagusgoodforyou #israwasparagusgoodforyou #asparagusbenefitsandsideeffects #asparagusbenefitsformen #benefitsofasparagusjuice #isasparagusgoodforyou #asparagusnutritiondata #freepdfebookdownloadorg #freepdfebookdownload