Losing weight with diet of 3 days can provide many benefits if done in a moderate way by following a healthy diet and exercising. But there are times when we may be interested in an express diet, either because we do not reach the weight we wanted for a special occasion by eating a more adequate diet, or because after a few holidays we feel saturated and we need to leave some ballast. For those specific occasions we will explain how to lose 4 kilos in a very short time with our diet of 3 days. Yes, you read correctly, four kilos in just three days. It is a very strict diet in which little amount of food is eaten and in a specific way, but it is only three days of sacrifice to reach the weight you wanted for that special occasion.
What is the 3-Day Diet?
We will indicate what you should eat at breakfast, lunch and dinner during the three days of diet but you must follow it to the letter, you cannot substitute one food for another that looks similar, if you do not like something delete it but you will eat less and it is less recommendable. The amounts are those that are specified, whether you arrive hungry or if you have eliminated any food you must respect them. To measure the quantities, we will use a 250 ml cup. As a dressing you can use salt with moderation and pepper, but no more spice. During the 3-day diet, we are only going to have three meals a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and, so nothing to snack or snack with each other. Remember that the result will be worth it, in addition there is a small plus that will cheer you up a lot.
- Breakfast: Black coffee or sugar-free tea, a toast of whole meal bread or rye bread, with two teaspoons of cheese to spread light. If you want you can add some sweetener to coffee such as saccharin or Stevie, but never sugar.
- Lunch: 100 grams of lean meat grilled without oil, two toasted bread, a cup of cooked green beans, a cup of beet, a small apple and a cup of vanilla ice cream. What did not you expect? Below we explain it more carefully.
- Dinner: A small can of natural tuna (in water) and a slice of toast.
- Breakfast: Black coffee or tea without sugar, a boiled egg or French omelette (with very little oil, just enough to hydrate the pan), half a banana and a toast of wholemeal bread or rye bread.
- Lunch: Two cooked chicken sausages, one cup of cooked broccoli , half a cup of carrots (preferable in raw), half a banana and half a cup of vanilla ice cream.
- Dinner: One cup of fresh cheese and five crackers.
- Breakfast: Black coffee or tea without sugar, five crackers, a slice of heddar cheese (about 30 grams) and an apple.
- Lunch: A small can of natural tuna, a cup of beet, a cup of cooked cauliflower, a slice of melon or an apple and a cup of vanilla ice cream.
- Dinner: A boiled egg and toast of whole meal bread.
If you would like to repeat the 3-day diet, you should leave at least four days of rest to eat normally, without going over it, and repeat it as we have indicated. What we have called above “vanilla ice cream ” is not an ice cream as we know it, it is actually done with egg whites as follows: beat the snow point four egg whites, sprinkle vanilla and stevia, mix well and We put in the freezer. We will have the texture, flavor and appearance of the vanilla ice cream but without calories or sugar. It is also a very healthy whim that will help us avoid temptations.
“During this diet exercise is not recommended beyond walking moderately, since the calories we consume are very few and can take a toll”.
If you have more time and only those 4 kilos bother you it is possible that you only need to control your dinners and keep in mind these tricks. It’s a much milder and less radical way to achieve your goals. Remember that this diet is something to do in a timely manner. If you want to lose weight in a healthy way it is best to practice regular exercise, such as fun zumba , and perform a balanced diet .