The ingredients of these shakes help us maintain the feeling of fullness, so we do not eat too many calories, while also promoting the burning of fats. Green shakes have a series of benefits over others. They are rich in essential minerals, antioxidants, fiber and chlorophyll. Thus, from institutions such as the International Society for Research in Nutritional Psychiatry (ISNPR) they point out that an adequate nutrition rich in green vegetables reverts to the welfare of the person. Also, the University of Michigan highlights a study conducted in 2013 in the Canadian population where a change in diet based on regular consumption of fresh fruits and vegetables, not only improved health . The symptomatology of anxiety was reduced and also acted as a prevention mechanism in the face of low moods or other emotional problems. Eating well, eating healthy improves brain chemistry. We accumulate less cortisol and those neurotransmitters that occur with anxiety states. It is clear, however, that we must also learn to handle other aspects. However, the option of green shakes is something that is worth incorporating into our day to day life.
The Green Smoothies: Physical and Psychological Health
Why green smoothies and not for example a plate of steamed vegetables? What makes this type of option a resource used by almost everyone? First of all because the intake of fresh fruits and vegetables is healthier than eating they already cooked (since during cooking we lose part of their nutrients).
- Studies like the one carried out at the University of Otago, in New Zealand and published in the Frontiers in Psychology journal, indicate that we regularly consume (fresh) foods such as green leafy vegetables, citrus fruits and berries, as well as cucumbers and kiwis. , aVerage in a more positive mood.
Likewise, raw foods also improve our metabolism and are the recommended option in any diet of weight loss. Let’s see below what kind of green shakes are the most beneficial.
Juice of Kiwi, Spinach and Lettuce
The green vegetables are the protagonists of this natural drink. Both spinach and lettuce provide a substance known as chlorophyll, which improves metabolic performance to lose weight more easily. Combined with the kiwi they also provide a significant amount of fiber, vitamin C and other antioxidants that protect the body and stimulate its cleaning for better results.
- 1 kiwi
- 5 spinach leaves
- 3 lettuce leaves
- 1 spoonful of pure honey (25 g)
- 1 glass of water (200 ml)
- Wash, peel and chop all the ingredients and incorporate them in the blender until you get a homogeneous smoothie.
- Sweeten with honey and serve it freshly made.
- Take it at least 3 times a week, preferably on an empty stomach.
Blend of Parsley, Celery, Apple and Spinach
The ingredients used in this natural drink are very low in calories and rich in essential nutrients such as:
- Vitamin C and B6.
- Folic acid.
- Omega-3 fatty acids.
It is a great support to burn fat and produces a strong feeling of fullness that prevents unnecessary food intake.
- 1 lemon with its peel
- ½ cup of parsley (23 g)
- 1 stalk of celery
- 5 spinach leaves
- 1 small piece of ginger
- ½ cucumber
- 1 apple with shell
- Wash, disinfect and chop the apple and cucumber.
- Extract the lemon juice and preserve its shell.
- Add all the ingredients in the blender and beat until you get a homogeneous smoothie.
- Drink a glass on an empty stomach for 10 days in a row.
- Rest for 20 days and take it back.
Swiss Chard, Cucumber and Green Apple Smoothie
Chard provides the body with a large amount of phytonutrients that help prevent diseases.
“Its antioxidant properties slow down the oxidative damage caused by free radicals and promote the elimination of toxic substances accumulated in the body”.
Combined with cucumber and green apple can be prepared a natural smoothie with slimming properties, ideal to increase the rate of metabolism and reduce the feeling of hunger. The best thing is that it has a diuretic effect, so it is appropriate for those who have fluid retention.
- ¼ of chard plant
- Cucumber, ¼
- ¼ green apple
- ½ glass of water (100 ml)
- Wash all the ingredients and cut them into seVeral pieces to facilitate the liquefied
- Add everything in the blender and beat for a few minutes until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Serve it freshly made and drink it on an empty stomach.
- Take it for two weeks straight, rest one and take it again.
Cucumber, Celery and Orange Smoothie
The mixture of cucumber, celery and orange makes a drink with powerful detoxifying effects to facilitate the elimination of waste from the body. Being so low in calories and rich in fiber and antioxidants, ingesting it regularly supports the metabolic processes to lose weight and control blood sugar levels. It is an excellent option to calm the hunger in the moments of anxiety, since it generates satiety and reduces the desire to ingest sweets and fats.
- ¼ of cucumber
- 1 stalk of celery
- Orange, ¼ too
- ½ glass of water (100 ml)
- Chop the cucumber and extract the juice from the orange.
- Pour everything into the blender, including half a glass of water and the stalk of celery.
- Beat at a fast speed for a couple of minutes and check that there is no lumps.
- In order to lose weight, take a glass on an empty stomach every day.
- You must consume it for at least one month in a row to notice the results.
The green shakes detailed here “improve” (do not treat) the symptoms associated with anxiety. However, they will not allow us to make these states disappear, nor will they lose the kilos we want. We are before a simple dietary supplement. A healthy and nutritious option that mediates well-being and that together with a more complete diet and certain life habits, will allow us to see broader changes. It should also be noted that the results vary from person to person.
anti anxiety smoothie, smoothie for anxiety attacks, foods that reduce anxiety and depression, foods that cause anxiety and panic attacks, foods to avoid with anxiety, top anti anxiety foods, breakfast smoothie for anxiety, diet for anxiety and depression, freepdfebookdownload.org, freepdfebookdownload, free pdf ebook download
#antianxietysmoothie #smoothieforanxietyattacks #foodsthatreduceanxietyanddepression #foodsthatcauseanxietyandpanicattacks #foodstoavoidwithanxiety #topantianxietyfoods #breakfastsmoothieforanxiety #dietforanxietyanddepression #freepdfebookdownloadorg #freepdfebookdownload